Is it always tooth pain coming from cavities or bad gum?
No, it is not always the location where we might feel pain is the place where is the pain originates. On some occasions, tooth pain is coming from a far source, but it felt on the tooth. For example:
- Toothache of muscle origin
- Toothache of sinus or nasal mucosal origin
- Toothache of neurovascular origin
- Toothache of neuropathic origin
- Toothache of cardiac origin
- Toothache of systemic origin
What are the associated symptoms of chronic pain?
The associated symptoms will differ depending on the source of the pain.
What are the available treatments?
The treatment will differ depending on the source of the pain.